Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Meet Jamie: Your Guide to What's Happening at Capital University Law School

Hello Everyone!


My name is Jamie Schoenewald and I am a 2L day student at Capital University Law School. As part of my role as a Student Ambassador, I will be writing a weekly blog about events happening at Capital Law School. This includes: speakers, events, or anything else that could be happening at the school.  If you know of an event that is coming up, please feel free to email me or stop me in the hallway to let me know about it and I will be sure to mention it in my blog. My email address is jschoenewald@law.capital.edu.

So what do you need to know? 

Next Saturday, September 26, current students and alumni will be gathering at MAPFRE stadium to watch the Columbus Crew take on the Portland Timbers. The event starts at 6:00 pm in the Heineken Start Lounge. Tickets for the event are $30.00 per person and the event is limited to 50 people. Tickets must be purchased by September 18 and questions can be directed to Terri Botsko at tbotsko@law.capital.edu.

 


1 comment:

  1. I am so thankful to you for sharing this information here. I also would be taking my bar test next year and now thinking to find a list of the best Bar Exam Prep tutoring programs. It will be great if anyone here could provide any recommendations!

    ReplyDelete